Monday, December 14, 2009

RAW Natural Beauty - Lipstick Lover

If you haven't tried RAW Natural Beauty yet, you need to hop on it because it's the next best thing since sliced bread. People are increasingly becoming more informed about the things we put on our body and how it affects us, and I can honestly say I've started to really question the safety of the cosmetics and personal care products I use everyday. I just had a presentation today on the dangerous effects of Benzoyl Peroxide, (another story for another day) and it just goes to show you have to pay more attention to the products you come into contact with. RAW Natural Beauty has launched a sassy video of a woman getting all dolled up for her date, and suddenly starts to eat her lipstick. It's so disturbingly interesting you can't look away.

1 comment:

  1. lol that video hella reminds me of me! Since I love to eat my lipgloss... it's just so delicious I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete