Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Amarte Triggers Childhood Memories


Fact: scent is the strongest sense tied to memory. I couldn't agree more with this statement after my first use of Amarte's Aqua Veil Pure Hydration Serum. The serum features natural herbs and intensive moisturizing ingredients to soften the skin. Unlike traditional serums, it's a light humectant which means it draws in moisture from the atmosphere and retains it within your skin. When applied it leaves so sticky or oily residue; just smooth silky skin.
When I was a child, my mom would frequently eat at a Korean restaurant in Oakland's Jack London Square. As an after dinner treat, they would give Haitai's Korean melon chewing gum. It sweetest scent of melon and tasted as good as it smelled. It was my favorite gum as a child so when my mom would get the chance she would always take a little extra for me. Unfortunately it is very hard to find in stores or anywhere else for that matter, but it can be found online.

What's neat about this product is that when it's applied it gives your face a nice cooling sensation that isn't too intense. It's the affect of the 'magic water' aqua veil that is formed after applying which is an interesting concept. I evaluated the box and found something even more interesting - this product is made in Korea. Now how's that for coincidence?

1 comment: